This tutorial will show you how to add an Image Carousel to your Homepage. In this example we will be using the “Shopify Default Theme” and inserting our Carousel into the footer. Depending on the theme you are using, you may need advanced technical support. For advanced technical support please contact us at email@example.com.
In order to set this functionality up, you will need to have first done the following:
- Create a New Campaign in your Authentipix app using either #hashtags or your Instagram account.
- Create a new Carousel widget that will display your approved images, by selecting “Embed in Store” then clicking on ” Add New Widget” and selecting the “Carousel” layout.
- Add the widget to your store using the “add to store” button .
- Click on the “add to Store button and copy the snippet of code to your clipboard.
Steps To Add The Code.
- Go to your Shopify Admin Dashboard.
- Click Online Store and then Themes.
- On the resulting page, click the button on the top right that says […] and select Edit HTML/CSS.
- Open the Theme.liquid template, and locate the area of the page you want to insert your carousel.
Once you have decided where in the page you want it displayed (for this example we will be inserting the carousel into the footer of our homepage, above our copyright information), you can add the following code:
- Save your code, by clicking the save button located at the top right corner.
- Refresh your page and make sure your changes have been made. Our carousel for our “Shoe Campaign” is now displayed on our Home page.